Saturday, February 5, 2011

In Search of Inspiration


Let's face it. Working out every day is not an easy task. Sometimes it gets boring. Sometimes you feel so tired you just want to curl up in front of the TV and veg out. Happens to me all the time. So to avoid slacking off on my workouts (and feeling rotten for wasting time doing nothing) I seek out a little extra inspiration. One of those sources of inspiration is in You Tube. There are so many awesome women posting videos of their fitness achievements! Watching them really motivates me to keep doing my best.

Recently, I discovered some push-up videos by a lady called Tara Scott. I have never met her, but she made my jaw drop in amazement. After watching her videos I immediately hit the floor to try out some of her moves.





So far I have tried the Scorpion, the Corkscrew, the Cross-Crawl, Diamond, Shoulder Roll and One-Leg Dand, among some of the "easier" ones she does.

The One-Arm and Flying Frog...well, those are going to take some more practice to say the least.

Why don't you try out some of these fun moves too? I would love to hear about your achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment